AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate Content for two different companies, one account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have client A and client B, which I am managing there PPC campangin. I am going to use one account, but two different websites(one for each company) and targe the campgin based on the users location.  Can I use the same content pages for exact keyword phrases and make them noindex?

This allowed?

If so, will it lower the quality score or be duplicate content? 

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Noah C
September 2015

Re: Duplicate Content for two different companies, one account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Noah C,

That's not a good organization for your clients. Each client should have their own account which you manage through an MCC account. It is discouraged if not disallowed.

Even if you make the pages noindex, the landing pages for the 2 sites will have duplicate content. The AdsBot will crawl both pages and could recognize it a duplicate content.

Maybe someone else has a different answer.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Noah C
September 2015

Re: Duplicate Content for two different companies, one account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Noah C,

That's not a good organization for your clients. Each client should have their own account which you manage through an MCC account. It is discouraged if not disallowed.

Even if you make the pages noindex, the landing pages for the 2 sites will have duplicate content. The AdsBot will crawl both pages and could recognize it a duplicate content.

Maybe someone else has a different answer.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords