AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Due to the quality of your ad or landing page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Need help regrading following message. It shows in image ad for manual placement.
"Due to the quality of your ad or landing page, you are not receiving all available impressions."

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Due to the quality of your ad or landing page.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi El_Tech,

The message is telling you that the Lost Impression Share is too high and mostly associated with the ad rank. If you would like to receive more impressions you are advised to raise the bids or much rather the Quality Score values. Running multiple ad copies linked to multiple Landing Page versions is a great way to make tests in order to earn higher QS.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi El_Tech,

The message is telling you that the Lost Impression Share is too high and mostly associated with the ad rank. If you would like to receive more impressions you are advised to raise the bids or much rather the Quality Score values. Running multiple ad copies linked to multiple Landing Page versions is a great way to make tests in order to earn higher QS.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You for the response Lakatos! I have increased the bid , but now its showing another message

"You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria."

I am new in Manual Placement .Plz help

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Just stay away and wait for a day or two, to see what comes next. The Display Network is known to be slow to get into gear.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I will wait Smiley Happy But Youtube should not to be slow.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Now the messaged has been Changed to

This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.