AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Downoad Image from Display Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Is it possible to download the images I used in a Dislay Campaign? I misplaced my own copy so I have to get it directly from Adwords.

Thanks!

Redge

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Regine N
September 2015

Re: Downoad Image from Display Campaign

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Are you pointing your mouse on the image itself in the preview before you right click?  I'm using chrome and I see this:  

saveas.jpg

If you can't 'save image as', you could try to open image in a new tab and try the same process from there...I've done this for years, through adwords and other places on the web.  There should be no issues in taking this route to save an image to your computer.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Regine,

I'm sure there are numerous ways to do this but one easy way I can think of is to preview the ad in your campaign ('View full size image ad'), right click > save as. This works for pretty much all images you can find online.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Tommy but I already tried that and I didn't work.

Redge

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I'm sorry, can you elaborate on how that didn't work for you?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I also did the steps you mentioned above: Click 'View Full Size Display Ad', Right click the Ad Preview but there's no 'Save As' option in the list.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Regine N
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Are you pointing your mouse on the image itself in the preview before you right click?  I'm using chrome and I see this:  

saveas.jpg

If you can't 'save image as', you could try to open image in a new tab and try the same process from there...I've done this for years, through adwords and other places on the web.  There should be no issues in taking this route to save an image to your computer.

-Tommy

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Regine N,

If you do not have a "Save As" option,my guess is this :  it could be that your "image ad" is actually a Flash or HTML5 animation , and in this case if you want the final image of the animation you could use the print-screen button to bring it to an aplication like Paint and crop it from there.