AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

DoubleClick Confusion - Does DoubleClick Campaign Manager come with Bid Manager?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Or point me in the direction of a forum dedicated to DoubleClick for Advertisers, because I cannot find one.

As I said, we now have access to a client's DoubleClick Campaign Manager. We know nothing about DoubleClick and are trying to teach ourselves. All I want is answers, no two cents. DCM seems to be useless on its own. Does this come paired with other DoubleClick solutions? If it does, please share which ones are part of the package and what the CM is used for in conjunction. If it doesn't, what would I be using DCM for other than uploading pictures?

Our team is only experienced with working directly out of AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: DoubleClick Confusion - Does DoubleClick Campaign Manager come with Bid Manager?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

Since this forum is specifically for AdWords and not DoubleClick, I'm afraid we can't help you figure out which DoubleClick solutions you or your client has access to. I'd recommend starting with the Campaign Manager Help Center that Robin linked, as well as looking into the Trainings page. You can also get in touch with the sales team to understand how Campaign Manager fits into the overall DoubleClick platform.

Hope this helps,
Cassie

View solution in original post

Re: DoubleClick Confusion - Does DoubleClick Campaign Manager come with Bid Manager?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Chris,

See if you can get some help from this link.

https://support.google.com/dcm/partner/?hl=en#topic=4387660

Robin
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Chris,

Since this forum is specifically for AdWords and not DoubleClick, I'm afraid we can't help you figure out which DoubleClick solutions you or your client has access to. I'd recommend starting with the Campaign Manager Help Center that Robin linked, as well as looking into the Trainings page. You can also get in touch with the sales team to understand how Campaign Manager fits into the overall DoubleClick platform.

Hope this helps,
Cassie