AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Does "Targeting" Tab have higher authority than "Ad" Tab?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1: I enabled my ad to be able to show in In-Stream, In-Disaply, & In-Search as you can see in the screenshot below.  ...But.....(see next image)

....But in the targeting section, I set it to only "Target people who are seaching". So will my ad only show in the youtube search results for keywords that I defined in the targeting section, or will my youtube video ad also show in the "in-display" and "in-stream" locations?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Host E
September 2015

Re: Does "Targeting" Tab have higher authority than "Ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your ad will be shown to users searching for topics matched to the keywords (entered) on YouTube search only.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Host E
September 2015

Re: Does "Targeting" Tab have higher authority than "Ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Your ad will be shown to users searching for topics matched to the keywords (entered) on YouTube search only.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’