AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Does google display out of stock item in Display Ad remarketing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created Display Network - Dynamic Display Ad - Remarketing. Feeds from Google merchant account. In the preview, it's also showing "out of stock" item.

Does google display out of stock item to the person who visited the same item? If so, how to avoid this.

Note: Ad is a Dynamic Display Ad and not a Text Ad.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does google display out of stock item in Display Ad remarketing?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Asif,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Does your product feed include an "availability" attribute for all of your products? You should be able to specify in your feed itself whether something is in stock or out of stock, and your Dynamic Remarketing campaign will consider that attribute when it determines whether to show the product or not.

Let me know if you have additional questions or if you need more info!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
Yes, Availability included in the feed.
But when I created Dynamic Display Ad, Out of Stock items are being displayed in the Ad preview. Does the same will show on live ads?

Thanks

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Asif,

The Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool (under the Tools section at the top of your account) typically only shows ads on the Google Search Network. What type of campaign are you testing with the tool to get that preview (since that may mean I need to find a different solution!)?

Thanks!
Cassie