AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Does accelerated delivery effect the CPC on Google Display?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a question,

In Google Display Network

If I choose the delivery to be accelerated, and I manage the placement in the display campaign, so I'm not letting Google choose the placements, I choose it by myself, and I used also manual cpc so I choose the CPC $ by myself. 

So its Display Network

with Accelerated delivery

and managed placement by myself

and managed CPC by myself and it's above the average

Does the accelerated delivery effect the CPC in my case? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohd I
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Nope; CPC is an auction metric / variable independent of the delivery method.  In accelerated the system would attempt to show your ads as early as possible, assuming it it eligible to take part in the auction. Only if  it was eligible, and if it did  participate in an acoubtion a CPC would be calculated.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohd I
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Nope; CPC is an auction metric / variable independent of the delivery method.  In accelerated the system would attempt to show your ads as early as possible, assuming it it eligible to take part in the auction. Only if  it was eligible, and if it did  participate in an acoubtion a CPC would be calculated.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’