AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Does Remarketing work for facebook apps?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'm wondering see if remarketing code(both of adwords and GA) works for facebook apps.

I learned that we can place remarketing code in facebook page but I don't have any information if it's also possible for facebook APPS.

Does anyone know about it?

Cheers!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Does Remarketing work for facebook apps?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi hsad h,

Facebook remarketing is a different deal altogether. Facebook remarketing will place ads based on web pages visited. They use a 3rd party for this service.

You can not place the AdWords remarketing code directly on a Facebook page, but you can put the code on your FB App page. You could, at one time, set that app page as the default tab, then FB took that away. I haven't looked for a while, so I don't know whether that ability has been restored. That would be the way to go.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Does Remarketing work for facebook apps?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi hsad h,

Facebook remarketing is a different deal altogether. Facebook remarketing will place ads based on web pages visited. They use a 3rd party for this service.

You can not place the AdWords remarketing code directly on a Facebook page, but you can put the code on your FB App page. You could, at one time, set that app page as the default tab, then FB took that away. I haven't looked for a while, so I don't know whether that ability has been restored. That would be the way to go.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords