AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Does Google Forwarding Number Chargeable?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Everyone,

I am going to create a separate Call Only campaign for my Adwords account. Before making it live i just want to know wheather GFN number that will appear with ads will be chargable or not? Once the user click on the call button will user's mobile carrier will charge him calling on that number?

Thanks
Pankaj

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does Google Forwarding Number Chargeable?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello there;
Depending on the location, The forwarding number is either a local call or a toll free call.
Read more:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454052
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
We are using it for UK location and i didn't understand what exactly you mean "either a local call or a toll free call". How we(Advertiser) come to know that it is chargeable for our users.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please read the help article on the topic;

>>"When you use a Google forwarding number with your call extension or call-only ad, we’ll assign a unique Google phone number to your ad. This phone number, which is either toll-free, equivalent to a local number, or a local number if available, will show with your ad on tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. A clickable “Call” button will show with your ad on high-end mobile devices (such as iPhones and Android devices with full Internet browsers).

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454052

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’