AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Do anyone use Channel Advisor for PLA

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello I have generated the data feed for google merchant center via channel advisor, there format was different with xml codes : -

<item>
<g:id>000000</g:id>
<title>Product_title</title>
<description>Product Description</description>
<g:google_product_category>Product Category</g:google_product_category>
<gSmiley Tongueroduct_type>Product Type</gSmiley Tongueroduct_type>
<link>Product Linki</link>
<g:image_link>Product Image Link</g:image_link>
<g:condition>Product Condition</g:condition>
<g:availability>In Stock or not</g:availability>
<gSmiley Tonguerice>Product_Price</gSmiley Tonguerice>
<g:brand>Product Brand</g:brand>
<g:mpn>MPN Number</g:mpn>
<g:item_group_id>Item Group</g:item_group_id>
<g:size>Size</g:size>
<g:excluded_destination>Product Search</g:excluded_destination>
<g:excluded_destination>Product Ads</g:excluded_destination>
<g:excluded_destination>Commerce Search</g:excluded_destination>
</item>

I got nearly 1000 warnings for all the 1000 items submitted, also with some errors depicting the code was wrong like. Also the items I have on inventry and on the website is different, will this cause any issue with shopping cart.

My ads started to running but with very less CTR and conversions, Also I am not able to view my site appearing for specific unique products from my site. Is there any way to optimise my site, so I can see better results .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Do anyone use Channel Advisor for PLA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Billy,

I'm the Product Manager at ChannelAdvisor and would love to get you some help here. Can you please send an email to support@channeladvisor.com including your ChannelAdvisor Account Number and a brief explananation of what you're seeing? If you could please ask them to  forward your inquiry to Jackie in Product Management, we'll get you sorted out!

Thanks,

Jackie

Re: Do anyone use Channel Advisor for PLA

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

HI Jackie,

Thank you for posting on our forum. However you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community guidelines. If you have a question or issue about your Adwords account, please feel free to post a description on our forums. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your emails and/or phone numbers from the post.

*Avoid self-promotion
This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.