AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Do My Display Network Ads Flow Through Seamlessly to DoubleClick?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

If I create a Display Network image ad campaign, does it flow through seamlessly to sites which use DoubleClick to display advertisements instead of the Display Network directly?

The reason that I'm asking is that because when I look at a lot of pages on Realtor.com I find that the most prominant ad on the top-right is displayed by DoubleClick.

(See here: http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/50425-Top-Of-Hill-Ct_Plymouth-Twp_MI_48170_M49572-9...

If I scroll farther down the page I often come across a Display Network Ad.  I wouldn't really want my ad to show up 2 page-lengths down, so I'd set only to show my ads above the fold.  But does the above-the-fold control work with ads pushed through DoubleClick?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Do My Display Network Ads Flow Through Seamlessly to DoubleClick?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your questions EN on our Community forum. To answer your question, your image ad campaign should display on the Display Network and other search partner sites. With that said, please keep in mind that your campaign ads still need to compete for the top positions. If your competitor has higher CPC bid and ad rank, there ads will most likely be shown more often in the top positions for relevant websites. Increasing your bid may help you also reach the top 1-2 positions. Even having your ads running in the lower position on the first page is considered a good position.

Since we are talking about Double-click which is a separate Google product than AdWords, I recommend you also post your questions to their support team. You can post it on this link: https://support.google.com/dfa/answer/2834170?hl=en&ref_topic=2518416