AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display traffic almost gone after recent upgrade

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I upgraded my 2 campaigns to "search network with display select" but soon after that, my display traffic decreased by 95% and this hasn't changed...

everything is same as before in the display network section section at my campaign. So, nothing changed...

but somehow Google doesn't send me the display traffic anymore. I was happy with conversions from display network before... so, it can't be because of low conversion or smt.

Can you please help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author tevfik s
September 2015

Re: Display traffic almost gone after recent upgrade

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

When you upgrade to"Search Network with Display Select" , your ads will show more selectively on the Display Network. As a result, you may see a drop in your current levels of clicks. If keeping your current click levels is important for your advertising goals, create a new “Display Network only” campaign. Doing so allows you to incorporate the settings and targeting from your original campaign to help you maintain your click levels.

Read more about upgrading to "Search Network with Display Select": https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3437633?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author tevfik s
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

When you upgrade to"Search Network with Display Select" , your ads will show more selectively on the Display Network. As a result, you may see a drop in your current levels of clicks. If keeping your current click levels is important for your advertising goals, create a new “Display Network only” campaign. Doing so allows you to incorporate the settings and targeting from your original campaign to help you maintain your click levels.

Read more about upgrading to "Search Network with Display Select": https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3437633?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Why did you upgrade? Was there some budget left at the end of the day?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’