AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display network settings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have disabled the display network settings for our adwords campaigns. However when searching for something on ebay related to what we do our adwords advert showed up in the sponsored listings at the bottom of the page. I don't want our advert to appear there and thought that disabling the display network option would have stopped this?

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!

Vickie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Display network settings

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Ebay is one of Google search partners, , you can exclude all the search partners including ebay , but you can't exclude ebay only (you can't exclude specific search partner... the available option is to run on all the Search Partners or none).

here's how to do it.. from your campaign setting deselect the "Includes search partners" checkbox .

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Display network settings

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Ebay is one of Google search partners, , you can exclude all the search partners including ebay , but you can't exclude ebay only (you can't exclude specific search partner... the available option is to run on all the Search Partners or none).

here's how to do it.. from your campaign setting deselect the "Includes search partners" checkbox .