AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display network excluding country specific sites and foreign language placements

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to exclude placements for certain countries like *.ru?

If not, is it possible to exclude placements in languages other than English?

I already have targeted location set to USA and What languages do your customers speak? = English

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Re: Display network excluding country specific sites and foreign language placements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Eric,

If you have a set of placements that you would like to exclude for the AdWords account, you can do that in bulk using the shared library. There you can enter all the list and assign it to particular campaigns for which you want them excluded.

Screenshot_1.png

More details here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454012?hl=en

Let us know if this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Re: Display network excluding country specific sites and foreign language placements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Eric,

If you have a set of placements that you would like to exclude for the AdWords account, you can do that in bulk using the shared library. There you can enter all the list and assign it to particular campaigns for which you want them excluded.

Screenshot_1.png

More details here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454012?hl=en

Let us know if this helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Im already using exclusion lists for site. I want to exclude specific countries like *.ua
Is it possible to do?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Im already using exclusion lists for site. I want to exclude specific countries like *.ua
Is it possible to do?

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Eric,

No, it's not possible to exclude all sites that end in .ua. But if you would like more control over your placements, you might add managed placements as a way of targeting instead, and solely target those sites that bring you the best results. However, this definitely takes some testing to determine which sites those are, and can limit your traffic if you don't add enough placements.

Cassie