AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display flash ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Looking for someone to do some flash display ads for a precioius metals marketing campaign. If you know anyone good, fast, and relatively inexpensive, please let me know.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Joseph

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display flash ads

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

good, fast, and relatively inexpensive

Pick any 2 of the above ;-)

People aren't allowed to self promote or direct you towards anyone in particular in this forum so you might not be able to get your answer here unfortunately.

Getting a recommendation from a friend, business aquaintence or someone else you trust are generally the best ways to get what you are after.

Have you tried using the Google display ad builder?

Failing that try a search on Google.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Joseph,

As Adam rightly mentioned, this is an open forum community where you can get the assistance on how to follow the best practices to optimize your Adwords campaigns. 

You might consider using the Dispay Ad Builder on your own to create classy display ads with amazing templates which are customizable to your needs.

Otherwise, you might consider searching an Adwords Certified Partner in your location.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Joseph wrote:

Looking for someone to do some flash display ads for a precioius metals marketing campaign. If you know anyone good, fast, and relatively inexpensive, please let me know.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Joseph