AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display experiment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running an experiment in a display campaign. Is there a way for me to see what I set the experiment as? When I look in change hisotry, it tells be "bid multiplier 1.0" but what does that mean? I know I didn't double the bid. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Display experiment

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi staciweber, 

If you use campaign experiments, advanced ad scheduling and demographic bidding bid multipliers are applied at the campaign leve If you've made any experimental bid changes in your campaign experiment, those will be applied too. If you want to read more, there is an example in this Help Center article if you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page.

Best,

Zee

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Display experiment

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi staciweber, 

If you use campaign experiments, advanced ad scheduling and demographic bidding bid multipliers are applied at the campaign leve If you've made any experimental bid changes in your campaign experiment, those will be applied too. If you want to read more, there is an example in this Help Center article if you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page.

Best,

Zee

Zee
G+