AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display auto-resizing ads - Official Help?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Before when i uploaded ads through web page there was an option to generate different ad sizes based on the ads i have already uploaded.

I cannot find this option anymore. Is it still available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eric K
September 2015

Re: Display auto-resizing ads - Official Help?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @Eric K,

Welcome to the community!

Yes the Display auto-resizing ads is still available. However, the auto resizing feature does not apply to Flash or HTML5 at this point.

If you have banners ads covering 300x250, 728x90 and 160x600, Google will automatically resize them. That is saying Google has been taking care of your request already as serving them.

The auto resizing feature was part of several announcements made during the AdWords performance summit on May 5th (see this tweet: https://twitter.com/adwords/status/595637580793815040) But seems there is no official post to be found on Adwords blog. More instructions and details need to be rolled out to see how's logic they are working on this.

Hope this help!

Thanks,
Jason

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eric K
September 2015

Re: Display auto-resizing ads - Official Help?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @Eric K,

Welcome to the community!

Yes the Display auto-resizing ads is still available. However, the auto resizing feature does not apply to Flash or HTML5 at this point.

If you have banners ads covering 300x250, 728x90 and 160x600, Google will automatically resize them. That is saying Google has been taking care of your request already as serving them.

The auto resizing feature was part of several announcements made during the AdWords performance summit on May 5th (see this tweet: https://twitter.com/adwords/status/595637580793815040) But seems there is no official post to be found on Adwords blog. More instructions and details need to be rolled out to see how's logic they are working on this.

Hope this help!

Thanks,
Jason