AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display adverts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am considering running display adverts for a products  that we are selling. I see there is a range of different sizes available for adverts. Can anyone suggest which size advert is more successful comparatively. Also is it possible to only select different types of adverts available on the display network? I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pete D
September 2015

Re: Display adverts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Pete,
whilst not the most successful, the commonest size image ad. space on Google is the 250x250 pixel.

As to the success, that I'm afraid is down to you! Having gotten one to work is the time to start experimenting with the other (less popular) sizes. One other thought is the 320x ? size for mobiles - the size escapes me right now, but there's only the one size for them. Mobile isn't my strong point, so someone else'll need to pick up on that if you need info.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pete D
September 2015

Re: Display adverts

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Pete,
whilst not the most successful, the commonest size image ad. space on Google is the 250x250 pixel.

As to the success, that I'm afraid is down to you! Having gotten one to work is the time to start experimenting with the other (less popular) sizes. One other thought is the 320x ? size for mobiles - the size escapes me right now, but there's only the one size for them. Mobile isn't my strong point, so someone else'll need to pick up on that if you need info.

Hope this helps.