AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts, 

I saw awesome display ads. 

First - it is not a Video ad, but i saw, First Image come & Zoom in and 'Go' message display, than 2nd Image Come & Zoom in and 'Go' message display, than 3rd Image Come and Zoom in and 'Go' message display, After that Snapshot banner display. It look as a video running but its not video. 

2nd  - Arrow symbol (i highlighted in snapshot) run lift and right slightly when we over the mouse on image. I saw that first time.

Can you please explan about that display type? How i will create that type of image? it's too awesome. Too intelligent work.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
June 2017

Re: Display ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Lisa C,

I'm not a 100% positive but more than likely this was an HTML5 animated ad created through Google Web Designer. Check it out here <<< Google Web Designer

This content creation tool allows you to create engaging, interactive, and animated ads that are integratable with Adwords and other Google products.

Hope this helped!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
June 2017

Re: Display ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Lisa C,

I'm not a 100% positive but more than likely this was an HTML5 animated ad created through Google Web Designer. Check it out here <<< Google Web Designer

This content creation tool allows you to create engaging, interactive, and animated ads that are integratable with Adwords and other Google products.

Hope this helped!