AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display ad not appearing on managed placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All, I setup an Account for Display Network. I Complete The all Process for Campaign But  Not Show My Image Ads On My Placement When I Create All Size Of Ads. For Showing my Ads How We Check? Plz Suggest me....

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display ad not appearing on managed placements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sonam,

welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

First i would like to say, can you check whether your ads are approved are not?
As you have targeted managed placement so you can direct visit the placements sites to see your ads. unlike the search network, Display network does not have any ad preview tool.

If your ads are approved and still you are not getting any click and impression, try to increase the bids as the banner takes higher bid with respect to text ads.

If it is possible to add text ads in your campaigns (It is good if you create a separate campaigns for text ads), as some placement sites accepts text ads only.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I agree with Rakesh. Most likely your bid is low
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sonam

First of all, check that the managed placement allow banner ads to display on it. You can use Display Planner in order to get this info that which forms of ads that placement support.

Secondly, if the placement supports banner ads, then add some generic relavant keywords to your Display Campaign.

And don't forget to select the "Target and Bid" option in the placement targeting option in order let Adwords know that you want to run your ads related to these keywords on the placement manually entered by you.

I hope this will help to do the task.

Regards
Abhishek