AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display ad not appearing on managed placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I am trying to display a 300x250 ad through managed placements. In other words, I want my image ad to appear on specific websites of my choosing. I have chosen four specific sites, all of which indicate that they have 300x250 ads slots available. I have chosen automatic bidding with a budget of $20 per day. Automatic bidding has set the Max. CPC at $2.00.

I have created a 300x250 image ad and is has been approved.

I added the first site to the campaign yesterday. The "Status" of the ad on that site is "Eligible" and in the comment bubble it says "Showing ads right now? Yes". However, I have not received any impressions through nearly 24 hours.

I added the other three sites to the campaign today. The "Status" for the ad on each site is "Eligible", however, in the comment bubble it says:

"Showing ads right now? No
You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria."

I am at a loss as to why I am not getting any impressions on the first site and why the ads are not showing on the other three sites.

And help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display ad not appearing on managed placements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

What targeting method did you choose? bid only or targeting and bid?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

I'm using "Target and bid".

This morning, the "Status" of the ad on all four sites is "Eligible" and in the comment bubble it says "Showing ads right now? Yes". So, I guess it takes awhile to update.

However, despite this, I still have not received any impressions on any of the sites.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author reedjholmes
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ads are showing now. Thanks.

Display ad not appearing on managed placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi reedjholmes,

I am facing same issue please share with me how do you solve this issue?  "Showing ads right now? No"

Thanks,