AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display ad is not found

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have Start my campaign sucessfully. But I have a issue in my display campaign. I am getting the impression for my dispaly campaign but when I went to my placement Site where I am showing my ad then I could not see my ad there.

Is there any other way to found our display ads on the placement sites.Please let me know. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Saurabh
September 2015

Re: Display ad is not found

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Saurabh,

There is really no good way to see your ads on the display network. More or less, you need to take Google's word that you are getting impressions.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Saurabh
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Saurabh,

There is really no good way to see your ads on the display network. More or less, you need to take Google's word that you are getting impressions.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Doing live search to find your display ads is bit challenging due to:

*limited budget

*Auction change dynamically

*Reporting is not real time

*especially if this is just new account

I always check my ad placement report at the end of the week. Since it has been running for a year in a good rank, I am able to see it on my end but not all of the time.

More Power,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Saurabh,

You are able to look at specifi pages within the domain that your ads are being served on. Have you checked these pages out as well?

A lot of the time you won't appear on pages you visit yourself, but if you follow the actual URL reported in the placements section, you can "sometimes" see your ad.

Tick the box beside the sites you want to view then click "see details" > "selected"

Or you can view all the URL's by selecting "all"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thank you all for your reply. I understand that it is not easy to see my live display ads but will trying to see it may be I will get my ad anytime.

I have one more question regarding this when I do mouse over on bubble of placement status i got this message "You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria" for all placements whenever I am getting the Impressions for the same placements.

Please help me out to found reason.

Thanks

Saurabh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks all for your help . i guess i will keep looking until i see the ads on any site .