AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display Target Based On User's Search History?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I want to display also when anyone searching google about topic related to my product than i want to display my ad every where as suggestion 

for example: i was searching for outter box before 4 days ago in google, now till today in each and every site even in yahoo i found display ads for outter box.

i want to do same for my produce can you please help me?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This is what you are looking for.  It's called "Content Keywords" and it's now out of Beta.  It's a display network product where you enter keywords and the target is users who have searched the terms but NOT visited your site.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453986?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

AdWords is a pay per click system that display ads based on a number of targeting methods. You can show ads when someone searches a keyword (search term) you define and win the auction for. 

Also, you can use remarketing to display ads on partner websites. 

Kind Regards,

James

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This is what you are looking for.  It's called "Content Keywords" and it's now out of Beta.  It's a display network product where you enter keywords and the target is users who have searched the terms but NOT visited your site.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453986?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en