AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display Site Browsing Tool Other Than Display Planner.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm looking for other ways to browse the display network, perhaps be notified in the browser when a site being visited is a Google Adsense partner or maybe a third party tool that I can go to and see websites visited by certain profiles of people.

Could be a Chrome extension, a standalone third party website, a paid SAAS service...

Thanks for your suggestions!

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Site Browsing Tool Other Than Display Planner.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I've always thought this would be a good idea David, funnily enough as a Chrome extension as you've suggested also!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hey David,

There are multiple chrome apps similar Tag Assistant that will let you know what 3rd party tools are being loaded when you arrive on a website. I get recommend any since I believe Google prevents and endorsements but if you take a look out there you should be some cool ones.

Best,
Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hi David, I'm PM for Display Planner - would you mind if I emailed you directly? Maybe we could change something in Display Planner to suit your use case!