AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display Networks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I want to remove my ad from the display networks.  I know I am getting clicks through this feature as it says so under my campaign.  However when I go to the settings on this campaign and click "network", the "display network" isn't actually ticked - only the search network is.  So my question is, why if this isn't ticked am I still getting clicks from the display network? I want to remove my ad from appearing on these selected websites as I feel these aren't completely relevant to my website.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Networks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
How do you know that you are still getting clicks on the display network?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day (*-*.)

May you please attach a screenshot of your campaign, so we can check what you are referring to.

We need to see the data for: Clicks & Impressions for:

Total - Search 

Total - Display Network

More Power,
Loraine
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello Cbrand,

It isn't possible. If you are not displaying ads on display network, adwords system does not automatically run ads. If you run ran display network prior, you might checking stats for wrong date range.

Please provide screenshot of Total Stats as Loraine Quiaoit asked and also It would be great if you can show us screenshot of campaign settings "Network" section.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’