AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network only - Mobile apps

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hi,

I want to promote my android app to increase the number of downloads.

For that I opted for Display Network only - Mobile apps campaigns. I gave the destination URL of my app on Google App Store. But all my ads got disapproved because my destination URLs were not correct.
Can you please tell me that can't I use the destitation URL of my app on Google Play Store.
My destination URL was play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gaditek.purevpnics

Kindly help me in this regard

1 Expert replyverified_user

Display Network only - Mobile apps

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Can I use a play store destination URL for Display Network only - Mobile apps campaign in my text and image ads?

Re: Display Network only - Mobile apps

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Sayem,

Thank you for your posting. To answer your question, your destination url must have the same url as your domain or sub-domain. If your destination url is re-directing to a different url, your ads will be disapproved. You can reference this link for information Google Adwords destination url policy.