AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network manage placement targeting method

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I have created a seperate campaign for Display Network and targeting only placements sites (approx 30) & my setting is "Specific reach: Show ads only on pages that match all my targeting methods" & using  at least 20 to 30 keywords with them.
My question is: if i select the main domain of any site like: (eg: www.example.com) together with other placements, So any of my ads will work on its internal pages (www.example.com/topic/xyz.html) ? or it target only the domain (www.example.com). 

Help!!

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Display Network manage placement targeting method

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Your ads will be shown on internal pages too.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey,

The targeting that you are using will allow you to target all the pages within that domain that have content related to your keywords. In case you do not want to show on certain webpages on that domain, you will have to manually exclude them. Additionally, if you want to exclude a full subdirectory (that is, all the pages under a certain category), you can exclude it as www.example.com/categoy1.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Your ads will be shown on internal pages too.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey,

The targeting that you are using will allow you to target all the pages within that domain that have content related to your keywords. In case you do not want to show on certain webpages on that domain, you will have to manually exclude them. Additionally, if you want to exclude a full subdirectory (that is, all the pages under a certain category), you can exclude it as www.example.com/categoy1.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Yes, you are Ads will show on all internal pages based on the keyword setup. If you don’t want to show your ad on specific themes and some subdirectories just exclude.

Regards,

Gopikrishna Garipalli

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks All for suggestions!!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Welcome Rick!