AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Did we see our Display networks Ads where there are running or track the report for same...

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display Network Ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi again, Anil!

There isn't a Preview Tool for Display Network, like the one we have for Search. However, you can pull reports to understand where your ads have been serving. Here's a detailed article from the help center.

Hope that helps,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Anil,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Unfortunately there is no tool which can help you preview your ads on Display Network (Unlike the Ad Preview tool for Search).

However you can see which websites, videos, and apps have displayed your ads on the Display Network from your Placements tab. Here's How..

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Campaigns tab and select your campaign.
  3. Click the Display Network tab.
  4. Click the Placements tab.
    1. Look at your managed placements to see where your ads appeared based on specific websites you've specifically targeted.
    2. Look at your automatic placements to see where your ad appeared based on your other targeting methods, including keywords, topics, interest categories, remarketing, and demographics.
    3. Click the "See details" drop-down to see a list of site URLs where your ads have shown. (For a complete list of your automatic placements across your entire account or specific campaigns, go to the Dimensions tab, click the "View" drop-down menu, and select "Automatic placements.")

For more information, Please read the Help Center Article here.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404178?hl=en

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Sumanth
Thanks Prashanth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

In display ads, from where we got the infomation about the placements, in which placement space available  and at what size (i.e 200 * 200 or 700*300 etc) if i want to create my own display ads in photoshop other than google adwords

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
When you using the display planner option in adwords you can see what are the banner sizes available in different websites that you can use as placements

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Hi Anil,

I think this article should help you understand the different ad sizes that you can create to target a variety of placements.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722096?hl=en

Also, if you wish to gain maximum visibility, you should target all ad size variations. You can then tone down your spends and narrow down your visibility by looking at the performance of each variation and then pausing the non performing ones.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"