AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I saw one display ad, where the text is moving. For Ex: There are 3 texts, one after the other is displaying. What are these ads and where should I create them.

In Adgallery, I picked General purpose ads and took blank template and uploaded images from the website and I edited the Ad.

Is this the correct way of doing or is there any tool for it, please help me with that.

Thanks In Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Re: Display Ads

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shwetha,

That Ad is called Animated Image Ad. We can create that animated ad in .GIF & .SWF Flash File Type depending your business requirement.

File Type - .GIF
File Type - .SWF (Flash)
Please go through the URL for more details.

Your graphic designer can create .GIF animated ads where you text scroll random basis 3 to 4 seconds gap as per your text message (means Text message will Short Or Long according to Banner Sizes.).

Please find below the details of Adwords Display Ads - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108?hl=en

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shwetha,

That Ad is called Animated Image Ad. We can create that animated ad in .GIF & .SWF Flash File Type depending your business requirement.

File Type - .GIF
File Type - .SWF (Flash)
Please go through the URL for more details.

Your graphic designer can create .GIF animated ads where you text scroll random basis 3 to 4 seconds gap as per your text message (means Text message will Short Or Long according to Banner Sizes.).

Please find below the details of Adwords Display Ads - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108?hl=en

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

Display Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

I saw one display ad, where the text is moving. For Ex: There are 3 texts, one after the other is displaying. What are these ads and where should I create them.

In Adgallery, I picked General purpose ads and took blank template and uploaded images from the website and I edited the Ad.

Is this the correct way of doing or is there any tool for it, please help me with that.

Thanks In Advance

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Anand,

Thanks for the reply,

Is there any tool for it? Or Graphic designers can create them.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Swetha,

You can create in Adwords through Ad Gallary and your Graphic Designer will create this type of Ads in Photoshop software.

Thanks,
Anand

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Ok...thank you Anand for your solution Smiley Happy