AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I saw one display ad, where the text is moving. For Ex: There are 3 texts, one after the other is displaying. What are these ads and where should I create them.

In Adgallery, I picked General purpose ads and took blank template and uploaded images from the website and I edited the Ad.

Is this the correct way of doing or is there any tool for it, please help me with that.

Thanks In Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Re: Display Ads

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shwetha,

That Ad is called Animated Image Ad. We can create that animated ad in .GIF & .SWF Flash File Type depending your business requirement.

File Type - .GIF
File Type - .SWF (Flash)
Please go through the URL for more details.

Your graphic designer can create .GIF animated ads where you text scroll random basis 3 to 4 seconds gap as per your text message (means Text message will Short Or Long according to Banner Sizes.).

Please find below the details of Adwords Display Ads - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108?hl=en

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shwetha,

That Ad is called Animated Image Ad. We can create that animated ad in .GIF & .SWF Flash File Type depending your business requirement.

File Type - .GIF
File Type - .SWF (Flash)
Please go through the URL for more details.

Your graphic designer can create .GIF animated ads where you text scroll random basis 3 to 4 seconds gap as per your text message (means Text message will Short Or Long according to Banner Sizes.).

Please find below the details of Adwords Display Ads - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176108?hl=en

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

Display Ads

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

I saw one display ad, where the text is moving. For Ex: There are 3 texts, one after the other is displaying. What are these ads and where should I create them.

In Adgallery, I picked General purpose ads and took blank template and uploaded images from the website and I edited the Ad.

Is this the correct way of doing or is there any tool for it, please help me with that.

Thanks In Advance

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Anand,

Thanks for the reply,

Is there any tool for it? Or Graphic designers can create them.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Swetha,

You can create in Adwords through Ad Gallary and your Graphic Designer will create this type of Ads in Photoshop software.

Thanks,
Anand

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Ok...thank you Anand for your solution Smiley Happy