AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display Ads getting clicks and impressions but not able to see my ads.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

I am running PPC Campaign. I created a display campaign. This campaign is getting clicks, Impressions and conversion also. But main thing is that i want to see my ads. I am trying to see my ads from 2 days But can't success. It is very important for me. Can anyone help me to find display ads?

Please give suggestion and tricks to find out my ads

Thank you in advance

Regards

Arvind Attt

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind Attri
September 2015

Re: Display Ads getting clicks and impressions but not able to see my

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Arvind,

The fact is that there is no Ad Preview Tool for the ads displayed on Google Display Network.

You might try seeing your ads if you have managed placements, but there is no guarantee that you will see them when you try that.

Also, you should be happy that your ads are getting converted Smiley Happy

Based on the stats, you can tweak your campaigns and optimize your Display campaign further.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Aravind

You want to see where your ads being displayed? You can go to the display network and choose placement to see the sites your ads being displayed.

Depending on your targeting methods your ads will display in different websites.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arvind Attri
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Arvind,

The fact is that there is no Ad Preview Tool for the ads displayed on Google Display Network.

You might try seeing your ads if you have managed placements, but there is no guarantee that you will see them when you try that.

Also, you should be happy that your ads are getting converted Smiley Happy

Based on the stats, you can tweak your campaigns and optimize your Display campaign further.

Pankaj