AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Display AD builder not visible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I created a new campaign but I can only create text ADS.

I go to Campaign --> ADS there is a button + NEW AD . But here I have only a options to make a text AD, nothing else..

I created some ADS (also with display builder) in the past and can not understand what I missing.

Please Help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Display AD builder not visible

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Padalec,

Did you get any alerts during creation of the ads? Did you save them? 

This link has an interactive demo that will show you how to work with Display Ad Builder. Hope it will help. If you still need help, post back and I'll get someone from the support team to reach out to you.

Best,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No. There were no alerts during ADS creation.

Thank you for your video. As I said a made lot of camapaigns with AD builder. Till yesterday I clicked tab ADS and then I clicked +NEW ADS. From here I was able to choose which type of AD I want to use.

But now I can only use NEW TEXT AD?!

Thank you

check screenshots here: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B_R0XzBNexVPb0lOdk1mZU5CUlU/edit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

friendly bump ...

please help, I need to create some animated ADS for my client.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi padalec,

I've passed your issue to the AdWords support team. Somebody will reach out to you directly.

Thanks for posting back!
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well, that answer didn't help....

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee
Hi Dives,

Are you having a similar problem?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yup, I'm not getting the option either. My remark was meant to express that the answer of Zee (as a google employee or moderator of the forum) isn't very helpful in a forum when it doesn't get a follow-up. It would be nice if she had posted the solution (or even the lack there-of) here so others don't have to look elsewhere or contact individual Google employees directly. That's the advantage (well, one of them Smiley Happy) of social media. No biggie though Smiley Happy
I think I found my solution elsewhere, but I do appreciate your inquiry btw.

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee
Thanks for the feedback Dives. Would you mind sharing with the community where you found your answer?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No problem. The reason I didn't post it here is that I'm still not 100% sure, as they are assumptions.
Either it is because my account (which I'm just using to refresh my knowledge after being abroad for 3 years focusing on something else) isn't connected to an MCC ór (and this is what I assume to be the case) it got replaced by different other options that are more specified but have a different name (Ad gallery options, digital content ad, dynamic search ad etc.).
As I haven't worked with the Display AD builder in the last 3 years (display wasn't very relevant for my new employer) I don't remember where I was supposed to find it in the first place so I didn't consider it relevant to the topic starters question. I see your point though Smiley Happy
If you could confirm either assumption I would be grateful...
And I kinda puzzled my assumptions together, nowhere in particular as the topic doesn't seem to be very hip Smiley Tongue