AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved Paused Ads

WRD
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
WRD
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

I have an account which keeps getting alerts from Google as some of the old ads do not comply with Google's advertising policies and guidelines. I updated the disapproved ads a while ago with brand new ads and paused the old disapproved ads, or paused the campaigns which we aren't currently using.

Is it OK to keep these disapproved ads paused and keep the campaign with disapproved ads pause, or will this have a negative impact on our account? Should we delete/amend the ads instead?

Thanks in advance!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RaggyRat (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Disapproved Paused Ads

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi WRD,

Paused ads are still reviewed. Disapproved ads in your account could have a negative impact overall. Delete those ads so they stop getting reviewed.

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi WRD,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

There is no impact of such ads that have been paused and Disapproved, though you are getting a notification regarding this, to avoid this you can delete those ads. And deleting the ads, will not impact on your campaigns/Accounts.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello WRD,

If the issue is with changed landing pages,you can follow this advice :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Disapproved-Paused-Ads/m-p/251801/highlight/true#...

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RaggyRat (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi WRD,

Paused ads are still reviewed. Disapproved ads in your account could have a negative impact overall. Delete those ads so they stop getting reviewed.

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

WRD
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
WRD
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi All

Thanks for your feedback. I have deleted the ads to prevent them from being reviewed!

Thanks again!