AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Different ad extensions appear in conjunction or are they mutually exclusive?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While multiple ad extensions can be attributed to a given account/campaign/ad group, I am unclear on whether or not they can show at the same time on one ad. For example, can callout extensions appear on the same ad WITH sitelink extensions? Or does Google decide which type of extension to use for that impression? Thanks! And please let me know if my question is unclear. -Mark

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark J
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mark,

Ad extensions are a great way to maximize your exposure and feed consumers more info. The more you add in, the more options you give AdWords to put them to work for you. AdWords will decide which one or ones to use and they can show on their own or combined with more than one. For instance, we often see our ads display location, call out, structured data all at the same time. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark J
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mark,

Ad extensions are a great way to maximize your exposure and feed consumers more info. The more you add in, the more options you give AdWords to put them to work for you. AdWords will decide which one or ones to use and they can show on their own or combined with more than one. For instance, we often see our ads display location, call out, structured data all at the same time. 

All the Best,

James