AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Different Mediums of Display Marketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a client in Travel Industry, selling flight and Hotels. They are more into promoting their products on different platforms. Can You help me out in Identifying best platforms, features for them and yes we we focus more on Display, what all beta products or campaigns can be beneficial for them?

Thanks a lot for your support! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vishesh S
September 2015

Re: Different Mediums of Display Marketing

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi,

Yes correct, Now you can do Facebook remareketing directly without Adroll, However Adroll not only limited Faceboo. Pls go through their help guide. They have bigger Display network and u will find much more option than FB re-targeting.

Also have you thought of running a youtube campaign using Adwords? I think you can look on that possibility as well.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

If you are looking for display marketing you can try different stragies in GDN and test to see what will work best

I think well research placement targeting in travel industry sites/blogs/ticketing sites/currency exchange sites can work well for your industry. But this is just a thought. I'm sure you can decide what will work best for you after some testing and good research.

Moving further I suggest u to look in to dynamic remarketing as well as platforms like adroll to get best out of all the platforms available.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nisal,

Thank You for your reply. Placement, Topics, Affinity, Keyword based display have already been done. Dynamic Remarketing, Sure We wanna try and soon planning to do that. Regarding Adroll, Is it for facebbok remarketing? Because long back facebook used to allow remarketing only through adroll but i guess thats not the case now! Please suggest! Would appreciate your valuable feedback!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vishesh S
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi,

Yes correct, Now you can do Facebook remareketing directly without Adroll, However Adroll not only limited Faceboo. Pls go through their help guide. They have bigger Display network and u will find much more option than FB re-targeting.

Also have you thought of running a youtube campaign using Adwords? I think you can look on that possibility as well.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sure! Let me go through their help guide!!! Thanks for your help!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Vishesh,

If your website is mobile friendly and allows users to book flights/hotels via mobile as well, then this will be a good option for you as well - "Ads in mobile apps - Ads for your website that show exclusively on mobile apps ". Here cpc is quite low, and if you will optimize the campaign well, you will also get decent conversion rate.

thanks,
Manoj