AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Different Call Extensions For One Campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a "Brand" campaign with sitelink extensions for the various segments of our business (namely 3 segments). I'd like to use 3 call extensions for these three segments. I can't use 3 different ad-groups because they all utilize the same keywords for our brand. Any options here or should I go with a single call extension?

Re: Different Call Extensions For One Campaign?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Casey,

The only thing I can think of here is to create 3 new segment specific brand ad groups/campaigns. If each of your segments has a different call extension then I would assume that people may be looking for specific segments of your brand from time to time.

The other option is to use all 3 sitelinks, a generic call extension (switch board for exmple) and then have the segment specific numbers on the landing page of each sitelink.

Good Luck