AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Different AdWords Accounts for 1 Business

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello There,

I just wondering about if a company hired about 3 - 4 persons as a remote sources to do advertising campaigns for its business.   And those 3 - 4 persons started to make AdWords campaigns for the same business. So can anyone explain for me what might happen in this situation regarding to the conflict on the Ads from each person & even if it would applicable to advertise on AdWords for the same business through different accounts or not? 

Thanks,

Mahmoud

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Different AdWords Accounts for 1 Business

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Mahmoud-Magdy, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Google generally discourage advertisers from running ads for the same or similar businesses across multiple accounts triggered by the same or similar keywords. This policy, known as "double serving," prevents multiple ads from the same or commonly-owned company from appearing on the same search results page.

You will voilate adwords policy. For more information regarding double serving policy. Go with this link, 

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en#

Hope it helps you.

Re: Different AdWords Accounts for 1 Business

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Mahmoud,

By default that is not supported by Google as Suman correctly explained. 

Still a good number of companies employ affiliates some of whom basically do what you described. However, max one of their ads (the highest ranking one) will be shown on a particular Search Results Page. 

Best,

Lakatos