AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Difference between Standard vs All features campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know in the past, Standard Campaigns had standard text ads. At that time, the Google AdWords features for extensions (call, sitelinks, etc.) had to be part of the All Features campaign. However, what is the difference now in the two different types? 

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Difference between Standard vs All features campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Dan H,

I do not agree with your statement "I know in the past, Standard Campaigns had standard text ads."

Standard text ads were available with both Standard and all features campaign sub type. 

Now, the google has replaced these Standard text ads with the ETA.

For your reference: Update your existing ads to expanded text ads

The difference between these 2 campaign sub types is that All features sub type provide you additional options to control and optimize.

More about All features campaign sub type:

What it includes: Unlike “Standard” campaigns, “All features” Search campaigns let you choose from all the AdWords features available within the Search Network, including mobile settings, ad delivery methods, and ad extensions.

Who should use it: If you want to reach customers on Google search and our network of search partners and want access to all available AdWords features within search, this is a good option for you.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’