3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Difference between Standard Types and All features type?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

I knw basic difference between these types. My question is How this types affect in my results

can u list out the which is most important by explaining the most important features of both campaign types.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Difference between Standard Types and All features type?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Digital,

As you are aware All features campaigns provides more advanced targeting and traffic filtering options compared to standard type campaigns. And some of these advanced settings available only with All feature campaigns can have a big influences on your results.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2567043?hl=en

Ad scheduling – This features helps you to control the time and bids when you want to run your ads (days/hours). Running your ads at the most profitable time of the day will help you to get better results.

Advanced location options – This helps you to fine tune your location targeting always important for better results.

IP exclusions – A great tool to have if you are running ads on the display network. Helps to filter/prevent traffic from non profitable IP addresses.

The Display Network tab, which includes targeting methods such as managed placements, topics, remarketing, interest categories, and demographics - Another great place to analyze and optimize your display network campaigns - Helps to produce great results from display network campaigns.

Advanced features are complex but they helps to improve your results to a great extend.

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

You have nothing to lose if you switch to the "All feature" type of Campaign instead of standard.

It allows you to setup more options but it does not change anything by default , read more from here :

Choose the campaign type that's right for you

Basically by being in control of more options you can obtain cheaper conversions and a better Return of Investment. To start with, think that the Standard campaign does not have the option of "Advanced Location" which means you cannot set the campaign to receive clicks only from users who are in the physical location. You may receive clicks if they include in the search term the location name, called "search by intent" , even if they are 100 miles away.

Also in the Standard campaign you do not have scheduling, this means runing the ads 24/24 instead of maybe only during the working hours 9:00-18:00 when your business can take calls.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Deepak .

Information helps me lot ,keep continue . i like to be in touch with you to share and get ideas about adwords.

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I recently ran a google adwords campaign using standard feature but I had many clicks and impressions but No sales or contact on my clients website. So Full features greatly help to link the ad to the targeted regions or location?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Kailing,

An 'All features' campaign gives you more tools and options to target and optimize a campaign. If used correctly , this will give you more control over your campaigns, helping you to get the desired results.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
All features allows you to make bid adjustments on devices, locations and days/hours of the week
Experts in the Topic
Deepak_V