AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Delete ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can i remove your service out of my account. Everytime i try to search for the videos that i actually need, the first two will be from your service, and its annoying, if i need it, i'll search for it. So show me the way to turn off your service that i have to see the videos that im not looking for.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Opt out from interest based ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Fennikia; Welcome;

If I understand you correctly, you do not want to see ads while watching videos on YouTube.

When signing for a Google account and YouTube you to accept Google's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy . By accepting these, you agree to let that Google shows you ads while surfing the web using Google products. The advertising section of the Privacy policy is available for reading here.

• While watching videos you can skip ads, (by clicking on "skip ad" or by closing the "ads window".)
  • You can opt-out from interest basted ads (ads that google finds most relevant to you ), and get to see ads based on the content of web pages or search queries . If you wish to opt out of interest based ads - follow the instructions here.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Opt out from interest based ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Fennikia; Welcome;

If I understand you correctly, you do not want to see ads while watching videos on YouTube.

When signing for a Google account and YouTube you to accept Google's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy . By accepting these, you agree to let that Google shows you ads while surfing the web using Google products. The advertising section of the Privacy policy is available for reading here.

• While watching videos you can skip ads, (by clicking on "skip ad" or by closing the "ads window".)
  • You can opt-out from interest basted ads (ads that google finds most relevant to you ), and get to see ads based on the content of web pages or search queries . If you wish to opt out of interest based ads - follow the instructions here.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’