AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Delete a Campain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to delete an ad campaign how do i go about doing this.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Delete a Campain

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Serenab,

You can select the campaign in the Adwords interface with a checkbox and then change its status to delete for doing this.

Any specific reasons for deleting the campaign? Ideally, deleting the campaign should be a last resort, since you never know why you'd need it again.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Serenab2008,

The screenshots in this article might be helpful. As Nikhil mentioned though, let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Rachel

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Serenab,

You can select the campaign in the Adwords interface with a checkbox and then change its status to delete for doing this.

Any specific reasons for deleting the campaign? Ideally, deleting the campaign should be a last resort, since you never know why you'd need it again.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Serenab2008,

The screenshots in this article might be helpful. As Nikhil mentioned though, let us know if there's anything we can help with!

Rachel

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I try this I get an error message saying that either my changes haven't been saved or that I can't edit my campaigns in Adwords. Where the heck else can I edit them?

Eventually I found it in Google adwrds Express.  No indication in the error message that this was potentially the solution. Too many programmers too close to their product to create a decent customer experience.