AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

DayParting and TimeZones

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was wondering if we can optimize campaigns by targetign regions according to timezones so we can optimize via dayparting. Can anybody who tried this provide some pointers on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: DayParting and TimeZones

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

There is no option to my knowledge to say "Please show this campaign at 12 noon according to timzone", which would result in a setting you can copy and paste throughout campaigns no matter what location targeting the have.

Since timezones are fixed and you only have to watch out 2 times a year (DST), you can setup this day-parting easily by doing it manually

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: DayParting and TimeZones

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

There is no option to my knowledge to say "Please show this campaign at 12 noon according to timzone", which would result in a setting you can copy and paste throughout campaigns no matter what location targeting the have.

Since timezones are fixed and you only have to watch out 2 times a year (DST), you can setup this day-parting easily by doing it manually