AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

DayParting and TimeZones

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was wondering if we can optimize campaigns by targetign regions according to timezones so we can optimize via dayparting. Can anybody who tried this provide some pointers on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: DayParting and TimeZones

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

There is no option to my knowledge to say "Please show this campaign at 12 noon according to timzone", which would result in a setting you can copy and paste throughout campaigns no matter what location targeting the have.

Since timezones are fixed and you only have to watch out 2 times a year (DST), you can setup this day-parting easily by doing it manually

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: DayParting and TimeZones

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

There is no option to my knowledge to say "Please show this campaign at 12 noon according to timzone", which would result in a setting you can copy and paste throughout campaigns no matter what location targeting the have.

Since timezones are fixed and you only have to watch out 2 times a year (DST), you can setup this day-parting easily by doing it manually