AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Daily budget

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

I have a question on the daily budget.

Let s say I have a campaign (either search or display) that is always spending less than 30 Euros.

Does it make sense to have the daily budget set at 100 euros? What happens if I take it down at 50?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floriana
September 2015

Re: Daily budget

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

floriana;

You can always spend more...Smiley Happy

However, it does not give you any credit, if you set a budget much higher than your actual daily spending, unless you optimize / make changes in your campaign, to get more clicks (So, if in your current setting, your average spending is about 30 Euros, your daily budget 40 Euros, setting a 100 Euros budget, without getting more clicks, would not benefit your campaign.)

Has the system recommend you to set a higher budget?

Is your campaign stopped during the day because you "run out of budget"? (My understanding of your question is that the answer is : NO...)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I would rather keep it at 100, for days where you might have surge in search terms. Ofcource that is if you can afford that

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floriana
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

floriana;

You can always spend more...Smiley Happy

However, it does not give you any credit, if you set a budget much higher than your actual daily spending, unless you optimize / make changes in your campaign, to get more clicks (So, if in your current setting, your average spending is about 30 Euros, your daily budget 40 Euros, setting a 100 Euros budget, without getting more clicks, would not benefit your campaign.)

Has the system recommend you to set a higher budget?

Is your campaign stopped during the day because you "run out of budget"? (My understanding of your question is that the answer is : NO...)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’