AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Daily budget

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

I have a question on the daily budget.

Let s say I have a campaign (either search or display) that is always spending less than 30 Euros.

Does it make sense to have the daily budget set at 100 euros? What happens if I take it down at 50?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floriana
September 2015

Re: Daily budget

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

floriana;

You can always spend more...Smiley Happy

However, it does not give you any credit, if you set a budget much higher than your actual daily spending, unless you optimize / make changes in your campaign, to get more clicks (So, if in your current setting, your average spending is about 30 Euros, your daily budget 40 Euros, setting a 100 Euros budget, without getting more clicks, would not benefit your campaign.)

Has the system recommend you to set a higher budget?

Is your campaign stopped during the day because you "run out of budget"? (My understanding of your question is that the answer is : NO...)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

I would rather keep it at 100, for days where you might have surge in search terms. Ofcource that is if you can afford that

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author floriana
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

floriana;

You can always spend more...Smiley Happy

However, it does not give you any credit, if you set a budget much higher than your actual daily spending, unless you optimize / make changes in your campaign, to get more clicks (So, if in your current setting, your average spending is about 30 Euros, your daily budget 40 Euros, setting a 100 Euros budget, without getting more clicks, would not benefit your campaign.)

Has the system recommend you to set a higher budget?

Is your campaign stopped during the day because you "run out of budget"? (My understanding of your question is that the answer is : NO...)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’