AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Daily Budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Currently on daily budget.  Seems it is running out by afternoon.....should i try cpc? how do I do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Daily Budget

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning - 

Your budget is your decision--based on how much you want to spend on your advertising.

If your ads seem to be offline part of the day, due to insufficient budget for clicks, then adding more money to the daily click budget would help remedy that, yes.

I'm not precisely sure what you mean by the rest of your comment. The daily spending cap limits how much the entire campaign will spend each day and is what you need to be looking at if you're wanting to service more traffic during the day. Your bid for clicks on each keyword limits how much you're willing to pay for each click on that keyword.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

are you asking whether you should use pay pey click vs pay per impression?(CPC vs CPM)

if you're asking that question(i.e. you are a beginner), i strongly recommend Pay per Click(Or CPC campaigns)

i think CPM will be much more expensive.

CPC campaigns will let you control your spend and make sure you are profitable

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning - 

Your budget is your decision--based on how much you want to spend on your advertising.

If your ads seem to be offline part of the day, due to insufficient budget for clicks, then adding more money to the daily click budget would help remedy that, yes.

I'm not precisely sure what you mean by the rest of your comment. The daily spending cap limits how much the entire campaign will spend each day and is what you need to be looking at if you're wanting to service more traffic during the day. Your bid for clicks on each keyword limits how much you're willing to pay for each click on that keyword.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

are you asking whether you should use pay pey click vs pay per impression?(CPC vs CPM)

if you're asking that question(i.e. you are a beginner), i strongly recommend Pay per Click(Or CPC campaigns)

i think CPM will be much more expensive.

CPC campaigns will let you control your spend and make sure you are profitable