AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Daily Budget and Cost

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can any one please told me that my daily budget on one campaign is SGD15.00/day but the cost of this campaign for this day is SGD16.99 How it is happen can any one please explain it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Daily Budget and Cost

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Rakesh,

It's possible that you'll be charged less or sometimes slightly more than your average daily budget amount on a given day. To help make sure that your ad can run a little more on days when it's very popular, your daily budget is used like an average: on any single day, you can receive up to 20% more in costs than your daily budget, but other days will be capped at a lower amount to make up for it. This is called overdelivery.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Rakesh,
Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

Adwords help to achieve Higher ROI. So it can adjust/exceed your daily budget by 20% if your campaigns have high searches on particular day. But if you will check the monthly spend it will be SGD 456(30.4*15) as it consider 30.4 days in a month.

Please follow the below link for more info.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375423?hl=en
Hope your doubt is cleared.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh
I have already set daily budget SGD 15.00/Day and our Avg CPC per day is SGD8.98 (some times it is SGD5.66) on that particular keyword so, after 2 to 3 clicks our ad on that particular keyword is not shows.
Then what i do for this ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Rakesh,

If your campaigns Avg CPC is SGD 5.66 and you are getting 2-3 clicks per day, i would suggests that please increase your campaigns budget as running Adwords campaigns for only 2-3 click is not a good sign.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok , great but i have already ranked on 2nd and 3rd position of first page of organic search result so it is beneficiary to spend money on this keyword more than this budget.

Also can you please tell me where we get the maximum CPC cost of particular keyword and from where i set my cost as per this max CPC cost.