DSA not showing
We just started working with DSA. 1 of our ads is doing very well, but the other 2 have 0 impressions after 1 week. I've increased the budget, but no results. The search is for the entire web site and I've have added the ad target based on certain words in the URL. I'm wondering if I did something wrong setting up the ad target. For example, if my the URL I target is ....com/en/test-engineering, then do I enter URL contains test-engineering or test engineering or I must set this up as 2 distinct attributes?
The analytics is excellent on the target pages.
Any ideas? Thx
Re: DSA not showing
Thanks for posting to the Community! Have you walked through the steps in this guide on verifying your Dynamic Search Ads yet? If not, that's the place I'd recommend you start.
From the way you're describing the campaign, it sounds like you may have very narrow targets set. In your example, where you're using a "URL contains" target, you would want to match the text exactly and put "test-engineering" in the field. But if the target is getting no impressions as-is, you might try setting the target to URL contains "en" instead, or something broader.
In general, DSA are intended for websites with many categories and a lot of written content. It is also recommend that you start broad, with "all webpages" or letting the system define categories for you, before going too targeted so that you do not end up with pages that do not pull in impressions. See here for more info on best practices in setting up the campaign.
Hope this helps!