AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

DSA - Feed targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have a little problem in targeting with DSA. 

Mainly I use it as a net to get anything missed out by my keywords, however, i see that for several different queries it doesn't match the query with the gender on the website, serving either _women or _men page even when the search of the user explicitly contains the other gender.

I thought that using the DSA feed would be beneficial to solve/at least reduce that issue but I've never used it before and i cannot find all the info i need so I'm trying asking you all:

- is there a limit of url targets/custom label that can be uploaded?

- even if i select my specific targets, it doesn't mean that the system won't recognise a woman page more relevant even when the search query is about men? I mean, i know that might be not working 100%, but for experience is any related issue do you think it will improve the situation or it better try with another solution?

Thank you very much in advance,

Giorgio 

1 Expert replyverified_user

DSA - Feed targeting

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Giorgio,

Thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community.

We apologize for our delay in responding to your question. If you're still encountering the above mentioned issue, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to look into this right away.

Thanks again for your patience, we look forward to hearing back.

Best,

Bhargavi