AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Customer Match Email List Issue

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

I have uploaded customer email list in the Custom Audience. My csv. file have approved and not showing any type of error.

Issue:

I have uploaded approx. 5,000 emails but in approved list only showing 300-400 emails in 'list size' search section.

What is issue? only showing 300-400 list. Please assist me.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pavan Rai
July 2016

Re: Customer Match Email List Issue

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Swetha,

Given the list of email addresses you have listed the issue is google accounts. Firstly it is possible to have a google account email without @gmail. My company email is a Google email but it is not @gmail.

That is why you have matched 300-400 of the list. The remaining emails on that list are likely to not be google accounts.

There is unfortunately nothing you can do about this.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pavan,

The first question would be what type of email addresses are on the list? Google can only match to Google accounts, so those email addresses have to be gmail based.

The next question is then how long ago did you upload? it can take up to 24 hours.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pavan,

The tool will create a audience list based on the email list you uploaded , that should match with their google account. May be you have uploaded less gmail id's.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clynton,

Thanks for your response.

1. I have uploaded all type of emails (@gmail, @yahoo, @rediff, @live, company email like (@dassi.com) etc...).

2. Only 8 @gmail id in the my list but showing 300-400 email in 'list size'?

3. I have uploaded before 3 days.

What is issue?

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Swetha,

Thanks for your response.

1. I have uploaded all type of emails (@gmail, @yahoo, @rediff, @live, company email like (@dassi.com) etc...).

2. Only 8 @gmail id in the my list but showing 300-400 email in 'list size'?

3. I have uploaded before 3 days.

What is issue?

Thanks,
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pavan Rai
July 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Swetha,

Given the list of email addresses you have listed the issue is google accounts. Firstly it is possible to have a google account email without @gmail. My company email is a Google email but it is not @gmail.

That is why you have matched 300-400 of the list. The remaining emails on that list are likely to not be google accounts.

There is unfortunately nothing you can do about this.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yeah Clynton, you are true.

As per our experience, to enjoy the benefits of customer match feature , we should upload a large set of email id's, so that it will crate a audience list of large , so that we can serve our ads.

If the audience list created is less, we will not even get a single impression.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Clynton M...

Customer Match Email List Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have uploaded 1800 emails in which all are gmail ids. Google identified only less than 100 in them to be legitimate. Now what can be the issue with me....