AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Customer Match Audiences - Not Available in Adwords Editor

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm currently using Adwords Editor 11.1.3 for Windows. 

I've configured Customer Match lists via the Adwords website. I need to apply these audiences to around 500 ad groups. I generally do this via Adwords Editor (AE), since I can bulk apply.

Currently, it appears that Customer Match lists do not show up under "Audiences" in AE.

• Is this a known issue?
  • Do we have to wait for a new build of AE, or will they start appearing within the current build sometime soon?

UPDATE:

I contacted Adwords support via Chat. The rep was very helpful/responsive. Unfortunately, this feature is not available in AE. There are no current plans to integrate it, however he did mention with this new feature (and gmail targeting), it wouldn't be unusual to see an update to AE within a few weeks to support it.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Customer Match Audiences - Not Available in Adwords Editor

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Lucas,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Looks like you've already gotten an answer to your question, but I appreciate you sharing it here so that others can see it too. New features unfortunately are not rolled out to AdWords Editor with the feature release, but we will likely see this capability in the future.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie!
You answered that message one month ago. Is it rolle just now?

Best regards!

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
These lists do appear on Audiences view, I believe. Due to certain unfortunate circumstances, they don't appear in user list picker - the dialog that shows up when you click Add Audience (this will be fixed in the next release, what will be 11.3).

If you add one to an ad group in the online interface, then sync changes in Editor, it should show up there. You can then copy/paste it to other ad groups. Also, you should be able to add them via CSV import or Make Multiple Changes, if you mention one by name in the Audience column.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's true and works perfect

Thanks!!