AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Customer ID: 814-693-4806: Just wondering if my campaign is active? nothing seems to moveThank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Customer ID: 814-693-4806: Just wondering if my campaign is active? nothing seems to moveThank you

Re: Customer ID: 814-693-4806: Just wondering if my campaign is active? nothing seems to moveThank y

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there, 

Are you seeing any messages in your account? What are your keyword statuses? 

Also, please edit your post to delete the AdWords Customer ID for your own accoutn privacy and security. 

Thanks, 

Mini

Re: Customer ID: 814-693-4806: Just wondering if my campaign is active? nothing seems to moveThank y

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

hi yabadoo67

I've checked with the support team on your account. It was confirmed that your account is active and running.

IMPORTANT: As Mini already mentioned, in order to protect your AdWords privacy, we advise you to remove your CID from the post. All you need to do is to click the Options button and select Edit post. Thank you! 

Zee
G+