AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Custom affinity audience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the main important differences between "Custom affinity audience" & "Affinity audiences?"

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Custom affinity audience

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jitendra,

Affinity Audience - You get to target audiences who've qualified interest in a particular topic. You are required to choose system defined audience based on the parameters set by Google's audience technology.

Custom Affinity Audience - You can define your own audience parameters to target audiences who've shown qualified interest for a particular topic. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Jitendra,

Thank you for answer.
Please share an example so that it can be more clear. I am little confused in How we can make custom affinity list in adwords?
Is it possible to create custom audience list only after the performance of affinity audience or can we create custom list by display campaign placement data and choosing interests of our own.
Please suggest.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Arpit,

This is a helpful article about how affinity audiences can be used and how to set them up: http://adwords.blogspot.com/2014/10/introducing-custom-affinity-audiences.html

To answer your question, you can create an affinity audience based upon interests and placements that are relevant to the consumers that you want to target.

I hope this helps Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Amy,

Thank you for helping out. It was really helpful.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Happy to help! Thanks for the kind words, Arpit!

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Affinity Audiences

Affinity audiences help marketers move beyond demographics and reach people who care about their brands. With over 80 unique persons based on lifestyle and interests, affinity audiences mimic the depth and breadth of TV-style audiences, so marketers can engage with precise audiences at scale.

Custom Affinity Audiences

With custom affinity audiences, you can create your own affinity audience and reach exactly the people you're looking for—because you create the audience parameters. Custom affinity audiences can be used across the Google Display Network. 

You can target your audience according to browsing behavior in different kind platforms - search, display, mobile and video.

To find more info visit - https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/products/audience-solutions.html